Tuesday, August 7, 2012

Screaming Green Is In the House!

Quite a while ago I showed you a photo of the quilt top I called Screaming Green hanging in my garden.  It's a Bento Box quilt with the blocks set on point.  I am happy to report that it is now a finished quilt and here it is:

 Here's a close up:


 The back is very simple - Denyse Schmidt all the way, as is the binding.


I have tried my hardest to get a true representation of the citron green that I used, but it was not to be.  It is photographing much yellower than it is in real life.  Oh well...

Next in my little back of tricks is a photo of the wonky 9 patch (pattern and tutorial by Elizabeth Hartman (Here) that is also finished.  Tada:


Here is a close up and a photo of the back of the quilt:




Hope you are moving along in your projects and finding completion. 

Let me know what  you are up to when you can.

Aaaaanyway, that's it from the Robertson household.

1 comment:

  1. Love your Screaming Green quilt - and the wonky 9 patch is gorgeous too!

    ReplyDelete