Wednesday, January 4, 2012

Second Blog in 2012

Hi All,
I've gone from being a non-blogger to blogging twice in one day.  I looked at my blog after it was published and saw that I titled it January 4, 2011.  My first blog and I can't get the date right...oh well, I'll be more careful in the future.

To make this worthwhile, I'm adding a picture of Boo, the doodle dog.


This picture is Boo with the Not a Christmas Quilt that I'll show you next time. 

Sorry for the date booboo.  I'm a beginner.  I promise you I'll get better.

Good night.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

About Me

My photo
I'm a grandmother, a lawyer, a quilter, a cook and the human companion of Boo, the labradoodle. I am also a collector/hoarder and ultimate consumer of fabric. Can't resist touching and/or buying it! I also love sharing every day with my doodle. Please look at my work and let me know what you think. I plan to share my thoughts and experiences with you and hope you will do the same. Boo sends his tail wagging greetings to all. If you meet him, you will know exactly what I mean!